Small Group Helsinki Highlights Van Tour
Your accommodation in Helsinki
Travel by minivan for a comprehensive 3-hour tour of Helsinki's highlights and landmarks. If you don't have much time to spare, this tour allows you to see all the important sights in a short time, narrated by a guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- After convenient pickup at your accommodation in Helsinki, climb aboard your minivan and set off down the coastal road, passing the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe, the Uspenski Cathedral. If it's summer, you can see the icebreaker ships docked along the shore before stopping for some photos in Senate Square with Helsinki Cathedral in the background. Take a walk to the local open-air market at Market Square.
- Drive down the city's main thoroughfare, Mannerheim Street, which passes Finlandia Hall, the National Museum, and the Parliament House. Admire the architecture of Kiasma, the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art, then continue to the Opera House and the stadium used for the 1952 Olympics.
- Disembark at Sibelius Park for some photos of the monument to composer Jean Sibelius, then continue to the famous church built into solid rock, the Temppeliaukio Church.
- Your 3-hour express tour of Helsinki ends with drop-off back at your accommodations or ship.
- Fuel surcharge
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: