Reindeer Safari To Ice Fishing Lake
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Travel through the forest on a reindeer sleigh ride to a frozen wild lake, drill a hole in the ice, and try your fishing skills...what an incredible outdoor day!
- This safari offers you insight into how life in Lapland used to be, while you travel through the forest in a traditional reindeer sleigh to a frozen lake. Our guide will teach you how to drill a hole in the ice, and prepare the ice fishing rod and bait, after which you'll try your luck at catching a fish. A small Lappish barbecue with sausages over a campfire will be one of the highlights of your day before returning to the farm.
- Winter clothing
- Transfers from and to your accommodation
- 1-hour reindeer safari
- Reindeer driving license
- Ice fishing
- Hot drinks
- Multilingual guide
- Parents with small children, please, consider if your child is able to stay outdoors for the duration of the tour
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.