- You are then driven to the north across to the snowy wilderness of Lehtojärvi Lake where your guide will tell you about the story of the Ice Hotel and gives you information about the contraction of this unique establishment. You will get to hear some very interesting facts about the hotel, for example why it is located near the lake, why it has to be re-built every year and much more.
- After the guided tour, your 3-course dinner will be served in an ice restaurant and you have time to take pictures of ice hotel rooms, restaurants, and bar.
Please see the menu options below:
- Starter: Smoked reindeer cheese soup served with a crusty baguette
- Main: Coriander baked salmon served with Skåne potatoes, hollandaise sauce and oven roasted root vegetables flavored with Lappish honey
- Dessert: Cranberry mousse with white chocolate-fruit muesli
- Starter: Rich tomato soup with a crusty baguette
- Main: Corn encrusted chicken in red wine sauce, steamed rice pilaf, and roasted season’s vegetables
- Dessert: Mouth-watering whiskey chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
- Starter: Creamy vegetable soup, cress oil with a crusty baguette
- Main: Breaded escalope of pork served with a rich herbal sauce, creamy potatoes and season’s vegetables flavored with horseradish
- Dessert: Fruits of the forest parfait laced with currant melba sauce
- Starter: Creamy glow-fried salmon - root vegetable soup served with fresh French bread
- Main: Tender roast reindeer served with cranberry sauce, potato purée, and oven-roasted root vegetables
- Dessert: Delightful cheesecake and blueberry-vanilla jam