Discover the sights, history and culture of Helsinki on a private 4-hour city tour. Travel between the sights by air-conditioned vehicle, and experience the Finnish capital’s 450-year-old past and stylish vibe from your private guide.
This private tour can start anywhere within Helsinki area depending on your
choice and tours run between 9am and 4pm.
On the tour you can take a full advantage of this opportunity to discover this beautiful city: Helsinki is one of Europe’s most modern and culturally progressive cities, yet remains in touch with an intriguing history stretching back over 450 years.
You will have a chance to visit:
• the Senate Square and Lutheran cathedral
• elegant Uspenski Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali)
• unique Temppeliaukio Rock Church
• Sibelius Monument
• an open air museum at Seurasaari
• the Market Square
• Kamppi Chapel of SilenceThis tour offers you a chance to get a glimpse of how Finns spend their free time and hear stories about real Finnish saunas.
In the end of the tour our guide will take you to the Market Square and show you iconic Finnish foods.
All taxes, fees and handling charges,Local taxes,Bottled water,Light refreshments,Driver/guide,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Private tour,Transport by private vehicle,Entry/Admission - Seurasaari Island and Open-Air Museum