Lappish Lunch Break – Snowmobiling, Ice Fishing and Tasty Food Tour near Rovaniemi
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Today we do what the locals do on their day off: snowmobile to a frozen lake for ice fishing! The tour departs from Rovaniemi and is followed by a drive along the frozen rivers to a hidden winter fishing spot in the middle of the wilderness.
- Our guide will teach you how to drill a hole in the ice, and prepare the ice-fishing rod and bait. Meanwhile, your guide prepares a delicious Lappish outdoor soup lunch - hopefully accompanied by your catch of the day!
- Transfers from and to your accommodation
- Winter clothing
- Snowmobile instructions and safari (2 persons per snowmobile)
- Driving time approximately 3 hours
- Ice fishing
- Lappish soup lunch
- Hot drinks
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid drivers license
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.