Ice Floating In Forest Lake With Aurora Borealis
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
One of the most unique and relaxing ways to view the Northern Lights is to float on an icy lake! We’ll take you to a lake in the Lappish forest, and will provide you with our warm, waterproof survival suits to float on the lake.
- On this tour, we take you to a lake in the Lappish forest. Once we've got you into one of our warm, waterproof survival suits, it'll be time to float around. If we are lucky, the Northern Lights will appear in the sky overhead! We'll also prepare some local blueberry tea and grill sausages over the fire for you.
- English speaking guide (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Floating suit
- Fire-grilled pork sausage (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- Blueberry tea
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide Fire-grilled service.