Ice Fishing On A Frozen Lake
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
How do you catch fish when it’s hiding under a one-meter layer of ice? You will learn that and much more as you enjoy ice fishing on a frozen lake amidst some truly beautiful winter scenery.
We will travel 20 minutes from Rovaniemi by minivan, and take a short walk to reach the lake. The main activity is of course fishing itself, but the frozen lake also offers an ideal setting for landscape and wildlife photos.
Once we reach the lake, we will teach you the basics of ice fishing, and enjoy a pleasant afternoon fishing and photographing. We will set up a campfire, and enjoy some hot drinks and snacks – and of course, fry our catch of the day!
- Wilderness/photography guide
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Ice fishing trip to frozen lake
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Minivan transportation
- Ice fishing equipment
- Warm clothing and winter boots
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.