Highlights Of Rovaniemi Day Tour A
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Adventure in the Arctic! Check out the view from the peak of the local hill. Ride a sleigh in the local reindeer and husky farms. Meet Santa Claus in his village. and get your Arctic adventurer certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle.
- Climb to the top of Ounasvaara Mountain, the highest point in Rovaniemi, an easy 15-minute hike on a forest trail!
- Arktikum, the Arctic Museum presents local history from the ice age and glacial periods to the present. There are 3 large exhibitions including the exhibition of Arctic animals and the exhibition of the indigenous people, the Sami. There is also information about the Northern Lights.
- Next, get ready for a fast-paced husky sledge ride! These lovely dogs are very friendly. Besides, you’ll also take a relaxing reindeer sleigh ride. This is one of the traditional ways for the Sami to travel.
- The Arctic Snowmobile Museum is the legacy of the only snowmobile factory in Europe, featuring a 3D video exhibition and children’s activities, such as hand-painted skis. Learn the history and increasing importance of the snowmobile in the Arctic region.
- Visit Santa Claus Village, and get a certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle. This fairy-tale village has plenty of shops, the official Santa Claus post office, and of course, Santa Claus himself!
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.