Helsinki Small-Group Walking Tour
Get personalized attention on this private 2.5-hour walking tour of Helsinki. Follow your dedicated guide while exploring the harbor's edge, the open-air market, and the Temppeliaukio Church, among other attractions.
- Meet your private guide in front of Helsinki's City Hall, located at Pohjoisesplanadi 11-13 in central Helsinki. Choose your preferred departure time to suit your schedule; multiple morning and afternoon departure times are available.
- Embark on your walking tour down the coastal road, where you'll pass the largest Orthodox cathedral in Northern Europe, the Uspenski Cathedral. Make a stop for photos in Senate Square, then continue to Market Square's bustling open-air market. Continue down the city's main thoroughfare, Mannerheim Street, where you'll pass Finlandia Hall, the National Museum, the Parliament House, and the Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Your last stop is the Rock Church, officially called Temppeliaukio Church, a worship space built into solid rock.
- Your party will enjoy personalized attention and plenty of opportunities to ask questions of your dedicated guide on this private tour.
- Admission to all attractions
- English-speaking guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves & a coat (dependant on weather)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high quality service.
Booking not available
Unfortunately there is no availability for this experience at this moment.
Find similar experiences here: