Full Day Snowmobile Safari into the Wilderness from Rovaniemi
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
If snowmobiling sounds like the possible highlight of your journey to Lapland, this safari is made for you! Your guide will lead you to less-used tracks in the backwoods, tracks that lead you to stunning natural sights which cannot be reached during shorter excursions. Tour starts in Rovaniemi.
- Take this full-day snowmobile safari into the Lappish wilderness. Your guide will prepare a delicious Lappish outdoor soup lunch on an open fire. Depending on the snow conditions, we might even get the chance to try something that every snowmobile driver dreams of: driving on pure, untouched, powdery snow!
- Transfers from and to your accommodation
- Winter clothing
- Snowmobile instructions and safari (2 persons per snowmobile)
- Driving approximately for 4-5 hours
- Soup lunch
- Hot drinks
- Multilingual guide
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid drivers license
- Not suitable for children less than 12 years old
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.