Aurora Borealis Picnic near Rovaniemi
Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
The Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, are possible to be observed in the Polar Zone of the world. Rovaniemi's location on the Arctic Circle gives us the best possibilities to try and see them.
- Our guide will drive you out of the city reaching the perfect spots offering us the best open sky view to enjoy a Lappish picnic, and hopefully, see the Aurora Borealis.
- Transfers by car or bus from and to your accommodation
- Sausage and pastry
- Hot drinks
- Multilingual guide
- Parents, please consider if this activity is suitable for your small children due to the outdoor stay and the late timing
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.