Game Of Thrones Dubrovnik Tour
Welcome to King’s Landing, and become a part of the epic HBO series Game of Thrones! Join us and let’s unveil the secrets of Westeros with our expert tour guides, who were extras or worked on the set.
- Meet your guide in front of the Pile Gate
Your guide will have a Lannister banner displayed. Learn about worldwide locations of GOT sets, and slowly settle down into the realm of King’s Landing.
- Red Keep
Climb the stairs of Fort Lovrjenac for magnificent views of the Old City, and experience multiple scenes filmed there – Joffrey’s Nameday Tournament, Tyrion slapping Joffrey, Sansa saved by the Hound, Power is Power dialogue, Purple Wedding.
- Docks of King’s Landing
Just seconds away from the Pile Gate, in a hidden corner of the city, find the beach where Myrcella was sent away, and came back from Dorne, Sir Robert Baratheon’s bastard kid was killed, and the dock where Sansa wondered whether to elope with Littlefinger.
- Gates of King’s Landing
Enter the city through the same gates Jaime did, when he came back home, and stroll down the street where Rebellion versus Joffrey took place.
- Littlefinger’s Brothel
Passing narrow streets of the Old City arrive to the brothel, and see what Oberyn, Tyrion and High Septon were doing there. Enjoy the views of the House of Undying, as we keep ourselves at safe distance…
- Sept Baelor
There is only one word that can be said here, and the word is: SHAME!
- Spice King of Qarth Palace
Time to leave Westeros, and cross the Narrow Sea, just few steps to enter Rector’s Palace, and we are in Qarth alongside Daenerys pleading for a fleet of ships.
- Walk of Shame
Follow the footsteps of Cersei, as the walk continues, and see her entering another Red Keep in the city, far away from the first one…
- Views of Qarth and Duel arena
Arrive to the terrace in front of the powerful Revelin Fortress, and enjoy the views of the Lokrum Island, Duel Arena, and learn more about Qarth, Oberyn, Mountain, Dothraki desert…
- Licensed guide/extra on the set
- Red Keep entrance fee – Lovrjenac Fortress (part of Dubrovnik city walls)
- Props and more
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.