Experience the untouched nature of the Brijuni National Park by visiting these
beautiful Adriatic islands.
Istria is a home of truffles, known as the diamond of the kitchen. If you are
curious about this exquisite culinary delight and you would love to learn
everything about it, come with us and experience truffle hunting.
- Take a tourist train around magnificent Brijuni National Park
- Take a tour through charming town Rovinj
- Get to know the basics of truffle hunting and try finding them
- Enjoy pasta with truffles, which is a typical Istrian meal
- Motovun Film Festival was established in 1999. The Motovun Film Festival is entirely dedicated to films made in small cinematographies and by independent producers, films that excel for their innovativeness, ideas and power of their stories. The Motovun Film Festival is, in fact, a film marathon lasting for a few days in late July, with film projections following each other uninterrupted from 10 in the morning until four after midnight.
- The Festival of Teran Wine and Truffles is a single-day exhibition and public tasting of the Teran wine. The Festival takes place on the last Saturday in September.
- "Bacanje roga” (Throwing the horn) – it is an integral part of Carnival celebrations. On "Ash Wednesday" the day after Fat Tuesday, the men compete in throwing wooden stick or bačuka „as close to ox horn. Thrown in a number of stages and play "Throwing horns" flowing from the top to the bottom of the hill.
- "Kolejanje" By ancient tradition the night before the feast Bogojavljanja or Epiphany, Kaldirci with “kolejanjem” are wishing Merry Christmas and New Year.
- Motovun Fair "- Traditional" Motovun Fair, an annual local feast day which celebrates the consecration of the church of St. Motovun. Stephen, along with numerous entertainment and cultural programs such as wine festivals held on the first Sunday in August.
- Days of truffles - October is the month in which this festival is held and includes the entire valley of the Mirna - in Oprtalj, Istrian Spa, Gradinje, Motovun. Special experience to taste meals from freshly picked truffles (white truffle, black truffle), the noble fungus, and this time the harvest and tasting the wines and other gastronomic offer of autumn Istria. Exhibitions and Fair truffles, local indigenous products (wine, brandy, olive oil, souvenirs, etc.).