A Visit To Andres Carne De Res
Your accommodation in Bogota
On this evening tour, you'll make a visit to one of the largest restaurants in Latin American: Carne De Res. Here, you'll take in some of the local fare before heading to the restaurant's club for some music & dancing.
- Andrés Carne de Res first opened its doors in 1982, as a small, 6-table ranch outside of Bogotá. Since then, it has grown to become one of the largest & most iconic restaurants in the country. Enjoy food, music, & dancing while enjoying a local favorite.
- Admission to all attractions
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable shoes
- Spending money
- Layered clothing
- Outerwear, such as gloves and a coat (dependent on season)
- Voucher: You will receive a secure voucher to either print out or present on your mobile phone.
- Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.
- Quality Assurance: Travelade only works with selected local partners we trust to provide high-quality service.