Slovenia has a rich cultural heritage, and is proudly nurturing and preserving
it. This route, rich in major Slovenian tourist attractions, takes us around
this country in the heart of Europe and over its borders to Venice and Vienna.
Magnificent city of Vienna with its top attractions as St. Stephen's
Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, and Graben Street,
- Visit the iconic Bled Lake
- Learn about the bee-keeping in Museum of Apiculture Radovljica
- Walking tour of the charming old city centre of Ljubljana
- Tolmin Gorges - a loop trail past stony peaks, a thermal spring, waterfalls, and rock formations
- Wine tasting of excellent local wines at Goriška brda
- Legendary St. Mark’s Square, Doge’s Palace and the Grand Canal in Venice
- Explore gorgeous seaside town Piran
- Visit the home of the Lipizzan breed and discover its unique history
- The Queen of the Underground World – Postojna Cave
- The Museum of Apiculture is closed on Mondays.
- Tolmin Gorges are closed from the beginning of November until the end of March. In period from November to March we do not visit Tolmin Gorges but spend more time in some other place.
The program (tasting and meals) could be adjusted due to client’s nutrition